Tips for successfully completing a distance learning course and Online classes. A degree of self-discipline is required.
Have all the necessary material.
To take advantage of the knowledge of the tutor from the contents that many times he himself has written.
Participation in discussion forums where the tutor has the opportunity to answer questions and reorient in case of confusion or mistake.
Commitment to work. In carrying out the activities proposed by the tutor takes advantage of their ability to evaluate their progress.
Online classes and on line courses
Institutions where you can study at a distance
– The National Polytechnic Institute: It offers in its mode of distance education the careers of International Trade, International Business, Commercial Relations, Accountant and Tourism.
– National Autonomous University of Mexico: It offers the system of Open and Distance Education (SUAyED) for baccalaureate, bachelor, postgraduate and continuing education.
It is offered in the open and distance modalities in the Federal District, Chiapas, Estado de México, Hidalgo, Oaxaca, Querétaro, Tabasco and Tlaxcala.
– The Mexican University of Distance Education, whose headquarters are located in the city of Cuernavaca in the state of Morelos, has facilities in the cities of Cuautla, Toluca, Acapulco, Leon and Morelia.
The UMED offers Open Baccalaureate incorporated to the Autonomous University of the State of Morelos. Degree in Law, Administration, Public Accountant, Administrative Informatics and Psychology. Specialties in Corporate Tax Law.
– Open and Distance Higher Education: Offers Higher University Technician, degree or engineering.
Offer: Business Administration Tourism, Management and Administration of SMEs, Biotechnology, Community Development, Software Development, Renewable Energies, Logistics and Transportation, Mathematics, International Marketing, Public Safety, Paramedical Technician, Environmental Technology and Telematics.
– University of the Americas Puebla: Offers distance postgraduate courses.
– Tecnológico de Monterrey: Postgraduate courses.
– Virtual University of the University of Guadalajara: Bachillerato at Distance. Bachelor’s degrees in Administration of Organizations, Librarianship, Education, Cultural Management, Citizen Security and Technologies and Information.